Homemaker Services in Marina Del Rey, CA
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness – it can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one in Marina Del Rey, CA, is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Home Helpers offers homemaker services in Marina Del Rey, CA, that helps create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so your loved one can stay at home, living independently with a greater sense of confidence and security – and with greater peace of mind for you.
- Services We Offer Include:
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing air filters
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Let Home Helpers’ homemaker and housekeeping services help make a difference in the confidence, safety, and security of your family member as they continue to live independently in Marina Del Rey with the support they need.
Please call us at (424) 296-4134 and schedule your free in-home care assessment.
- Other Care Services in Marina Del Rey, CA:
- Marina Del Rey Senior Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Companion Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Personal Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Respite Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Homemaker Services
- Marina Del Rey Parkinson’s Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Post-Operative Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Stroke Home Care
- Marina Del Rey Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care