- Is your aging loved one alone for several hours during the day and/or night?
- In the past year, has your loved one fallen or been at risk for falling at home?
- Has your loved one been to the emergency room or hospitalized in the past year?
- Does your loved one suffer from any of the following chronic ailments – heart disease, stroke, COPD, osteoporosis, diabetes and/or arthritis?
- Does your loved one take several daily medications?
- Does your loved one require assistance with at least one of the following activities: bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, meal preparation, etc.?
- Do you worry about the safety of your aging loved one?
- Do you want peace of mind about your aging loved one?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should be considering a personal emergency button for your loved one. People who have an emergency button will remain in their home an average of 6 years longer than those who do not. People with a PERS are 10 times less likely to EVER REQUIRE A SKILLED NURSING FACILITY!
Home Helpers offers three PERS units to fit your needs, as well as Automated Medication Dispensers and a GPS care watch for wanderers.
Visit our Direct Link Emergency Monitoring page to learn more, or call us at (585)598-4539.