As you get started, here is a handy checklist for you to ensure that we have all the necessary paperwork from you so we can get you to work quickly:
1. If you did not register as a Home Care Aide in our orientation session, here is the link: Home Care Aide Registration
2. You must get your LiveScan fingerprinting done ASAP. We recommend that you go to IAR LiveScan in San Bruno. You are welcome to choose any LiveScan vendor, but you MUST use the form that we provided to you because it has our ID number on it. Fingerprinting must be done before your CA Home Care Aide registration will be accepted.
3. Check that we have received copies of your:
• driver’s license
• auto insurance
• TB test results
• social security card
• work visa, permanent resident card, or other ID to prove eligibility to work in the US
• any training certificates from previous employers
• any certificates, like CNA or CPR, that might be needed in your personnel file
4. Go online and complete the initial orientation and training. The training can be accessed here: CaregiverList Training
• Your LogIn name is the email address you gave us on your application
• Your Password is clist2014
5. We suggest that you add us into your cell phone’s address book. Our office number is 650-532-3122. To text the office, please use this number: 650-445-5887.
We are really excited to have you join our team of professional, caring and compassionate caregivers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about your work with us, please do not hesitate to call the office. We have staff on hand 24 hours a day to help you!
Thanks for joining Evergreen Bay Family Care,
Peggy and Mitch, Owners
Jessica, Richelle, Sandra, Sonia, Susie, Andrea and Audrey - Awesome Office Staff!