Find In-Home Care That’s Right for You
OFFERING HOME CARE IN:
Lake Kiowa, Gainesville, Era, Robson Ranch, Sanger, Denton, Ponder, Justin, Roanoke, Southlake, Keller,
CONNECT WITH US940-727-9659
The Caring Corner - Blog
Why Home Helpers for In-Home Care?
Taking care of you and your family as if they were our own is our top priority. Gwen has been a Registered Nurse for over 35 years and has over 25 years caring for people in their homes. Steve has personal involvement with family members who have needed and presently use these services. We both come from families that are spread across multiple states and countries and have experienced the challenges in taking care of each other even when we can't physically be there. Our emphasis is on matching needs and personalities while being engaged in the community through outings and involvement in activities. We are excited to serve our community and your loved ones. Our goal is to enrich our clients lives and provide employment, purpose, and ongoing education to exceptional caregivers. "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another" Charles Dickens.
The Home Helpers Difference
Home Helpers In-Home Care Services is more than an in-home care agency: we’re your extended family when family can’t be there. We’re a locally owned, trusted provider of quality, compassionate in-home care, and we customize our home care solutions to your unique situation for an affordable solution that keeps your loved one where they’re happiest: at home.
- Free in-home consultation and assessment
- Free fall and home safety evaluation
- Comprehensive non-medical in-home care
- Seniors, Post hospital, Expectant & New Mothers
- Family portal for improved communication
- Affordable customized solutions
- Locally owned and operated
About Our Caregivers
- Extensive background checks
- Experienced, well-trained, and insured
- Caring and compassionate
- Chosen specifically for your loved one
- Tuck in Service- 4 hours of customized post hospital stay care including transportation home, getting you settled, picking up prescriptions, shop for fresh food and making sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Stay with a loved one while they are in the hospital.
- Help you get ready, transport and accompany you to doctor appoint-ments, or other outings
- Overnight help for peace of mind.
- Assistance for activities of daily living
- Companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping
- Provide reminders and assistance with helping you stay at home where you belong.
- Expectant and New Mothers support
- Personal emergency response system, fall sensor, medication dispenser and vital signs monitoring available
What Our Clients Say
“Home Helpers approached our situation with personal care. They evaluated Mom, and together we put in place a plan with the flexibility we needed to keep our lives in balance. We also want to say that the people who they employ invest from a personal human care perspective with their clients.”– John P.