24 Hour Home Care and Live-in Care Services in Alpharetta
Seniors do not have to be alone when they need care!
As we age, there may come a day when in-home care is needed. All of us want to be at home as long as possible, so understanding your options ahead of time is extremely beneficial. For seniors who need skilled and compassionate caregivers, 24-hour home care or Live-In home care from Home Helpers are often excellent alternatives to nursing homes or assisted living facilities. But what is the difference between these two home care options?
Home Helpers Options for 24 Hour Home Care in Alpharetta
- Shift Services: This 24 hour home care option provides the compassionate and skilled care your loved one may need around-the-clock. It’s easy to find caregivers that come in during the daytime hours, but your loved one may need help during the night too. Our 24 hour home care caregivers can work in shifts, tailoring a care plan that works best for you, your family, and your loved ones. You would not need to provide sleeping or living quarters for this type of 24 hour home care since the caregivers would rotate in shifts. It is a great way of knowing your elderly loved one is never alone. Our 24 hour care caregivers are not only highly-skilled but genuinely compassionate.
- Live-In Home Care Services: This 24 hour home care option is just how it sounds. One or more caregivers would tend to your loved one during the day and sleep in the home at night, making them more accessible when needed. These 24 hour care caregivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. For this 24 hour care option, you would provide the caregiver with sleeping quarters. For the client who cannot be alone due to conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s but may not need constant medical care, live-in home care services may be the best option. The hours and type of home care provided can be tailored to meet your loved one’s specific needs, giving family members assurance that their loved one is looked after at all times.
Benefits of 24/7 home Care from Home Helpers:
- Help is always there! Even if it’s going to the toilet, your loved one will always have the assistance they need.
- An extra hand to help with preparing meals.
- Assistance with personal care tasks such as bathing and getting dressed.
- Light housekeeping and assistance with laundry.
- Timely medication administration.
- Immediate assistance in case of emergency, including communicating with loved ones.
- Help with picking up prescriptions.
- Companionship and comfort that comes from the same familiar and friendly faces each day.
It's not just home care services our caregivers are able to provide, often times they are able to offer the company and social interaction you loved ones need. Time flies when you're having fun and with home caregivers, individuals confined to the home can experience fun and engaging activities in their spare time. Keeping your loved ones immersed in an environment that is stimulating and enjoyable is crucial to their wellbeing.
With our 24-Hour home care services in Alpharetta, you will no longer have to be afraid your loved one won’t have the help they need. Whether it’s just daily assistance with normal tasks or more attentive care with live-in home care services, we provide the most compassionate and skilled care available! Also, with live-in caregivers, you will not have to worry about payroll taxes, liability or worker’s compensation insurance since they are directly employed by our agency.
Let us take away the worry and stress that comes with being a caregiver so that you can just enjoy your loved one while they remain at home where they are most comfortable and secure! Contact us at(770) 738-9652 to schedule your free in-home care assessment.