Specialized Caregiver Services
SERVICES FOR dementia care, THOSE WITH DISABILITIES, ILLNESSes OR RECOVERING FROM INJURY OR SURGERY
Home Helpers® Home Care offers a wide variety of specialized care services for our aging and differently-abled clients. We will be sure to pair your loved one up with a Caregiver who is uniquely suited and specially certified to care for their condition. Many of our Caregivers have experience caring for clients with conditions including Parkinson’s, Down’s Syndrome, COPD, and heart disease. To ensure the right care for you or your loved one, we provide specialized training for our Caregivers, including:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia through the National Certification Board for Alzheimer & Aging Care (NCBAC)
- Parkinson's Training
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Intellectual disability (ID)/ Developmental disability (DD)
- Our specialized care services include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Recuperative Care
- Support for Stroke Recovery
- Developmental and Intellectual Differences
- Respite Care
- Medical Care
We also offer 24/7 Live-In and shift care for those who require overnight assistance.
Free In-Home Care Assessments
We understand how complex care for individuals with special needs can be. If you would like to learn more about our specialized in-home care services, reach out to us today. We offer a free, no-obligation In-Home Care Assessment to allow you to get to know us a bit better and we can share information specific to your areas of concern.
From there, we will select a Caregiver that is trained and excited about the opportunity to support your family. Our Care Assessment will help ensure the right compatibility.