Specialized Caregiver Services
SERVICES FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES, ILLNESS OR RECOVERING FROM INJURY OR SURGERY
Home Helpers® Home Care offers a wide variety of specialized care services. We will be sure to pair your loved one with a Caregiver that is uniquely suited, and specialty certified to help maintain quality of life.
Many of our Caregivers have experience caring for clients with conditions including Parkinson’s, Down’s Syndrome, COPD, and heart disease. To ensure the right care for you or your loved one, we provide specialized training for our Caregivers, including:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia through the National Certification Board for Alzheimer & Aging Care (NCBAC)
- Parkinson's Training
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Intellectual disability (ID)/ Developmental disability (DD)
- Our specialized care services include:
- Medical Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Developmental and Intellectual Differences
- Support for Stroke Recovery
- Recuperative Care
We also offer 24/7 Live-In and shift care for those who require overnight assistance.
Free In-Home Care Assessments
We understand how complex care for individuals with special conditions can be. Home Helpers starts with a FREE, no-obligation In-Home Assessment for an in-depth discussion of care. This allows for the development of a customized Care Plan that can change as needs change.
During the In-Home Care Assessment, we will also learn more about your loved one's personality so we can match them with a Caregiver. This compatibility and relationship is crucial to care. Our goal is for compassionate Caregivers to become the extended family member when you can't be there.