Compassionate Care for Your Peace of Mind
If you have a loved one who is elderly or who requires assistance, caring for them can be a tremendous commitment. Whether it’s a few hours a week or around the clock, the team at Home Helpers® Home Care is here to help you.
Our trained Caregivers provide professional, attentive in-home care. We have become known for our philosophy of delivering Compassionate Care, which we see as being the level of care and attention we would expect for ourselves or one of our loved ones.
- All of our Caregivers are:
- Extensively background checked
- Experienced, well-trained, and insured
- Caring and compassionate
- Chosen specifically for your loved one
Getting to Know Our Team
At Home Helpers Home Care, we know it’s not easy to open your home to a stranger. That’s why we take time to get to know you, your loved one, and their unique needs.
During our free In-Home Care Assessment, we’ll be able to discuss in detail our various care services, your needs and schedule, and to answer any questions you have, face-to-face. This consultation allows us to create the customized care plan your loved one needs and to match them with a Caregiver who fits them best.
If you’re not sure what to ask, we have a list of questions that will help get you started.
Insured & Screened for Quality In-Home Care
When it comes to our care services, the safety and well-being of our clients and their families is our number one priority. To ensure we always provide the best, we only hire the best. Our Caregivers:
- Undergo a thorough screening process
- Are background checked
- Are thoroughly trained and insured
- Provide compassionate, engaged care
- Are selectively chosen based on the needs of your loved ones
- Create the best possible quality of life for your loved ones
- Provide you with the peace of mind you deserve