Developmental & Intellectual Differences Care
In Home Care for Clients with A Wide Variety of Special Needs
Individuals with development and intellectual differences require a unique kind of care. At Home Helpers® Home Care, we provide compassionate in-home care that can be customized to meet those unique needs.
Find a Home Helpers Home Care agency near you or contact us online to learn more about our in-home care services.
Whether you or your loved one requires assistance with daily living activities, expressing emotions, communicating with others, or simply interacting with the world around them, we are here to support and assist you.
How Home Helpers Home Care Can Assist Clients
It’s our goal to help both children and adults with special needs get the right in-home care they need, when they need it. We offer a wide variety of services.
- Some of them include:
- Medication Reminders
- Doing laundry
- Assisting with housekeeping
- Planning, preparing, and cleaning up meals
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Shopping for groceries
- Organizing and reading mail
- Assisting with daily grooming and hygiene
- Dressing and walking assistance
- Assistance with using the toilet
- Supporting respite care
- Providing conversation and companionship
- Assisting with getting in and out of bed
- Entertaining with games, reading, and more
- Assisting with routine activities, including bathing
- Interacting with world outside of home
Our Caregivers are trained to help those with changes to their mobility safely leave their homes.
People with developmental differences want the same thing that every person wants: friendship, social interaction, independence, and leisurely activities. Our friendly Caregivers are expertly equipped to assist with everyday life for those with developmental and intellectual disabilities.