Hospice Care Support
At Home Helpers® Home Care, our team of Hospice Support Caregivers can provide the compassionate care needed while family members are able to spend quality time with their loved one.
Home-based hospice care is a good option for seriously ill patients who prefer to live at home at the final stage of life. With hospice care, the focus of care shifts to the comfort of patients, attending to their emotional needs and spiritual well-being. The patient will receive care from a team of doctors, nurses and others who have the specialized knowledge to reduce anxiety for them and for their family. There are many reasons families need 24/7 hospice care at home.
Can I get Hospice care at home for cancer patients?
Yes, just as care is provided for those with other illnesses, hospice care is an option for cancer patients. Working alongside their other professional teams, Home Helpers caregivers can provide comfort, support, and dignity for the patient and their loved ones.
The Benefits of Home Helpers® Hospice Caregiver Support
What does hospice caregiver mean and what are the benefits? Hospice care supported by Home Helpers Caregivers can provide many benefits:
- When a Home Helpers professional provides the caregiving, family members are free to spend invaluable time with their loved ones and celebrate their life.
- The Home Helpers Caregiver can function as part of the hospice care team, along with case workers and spiritual counselors.
- Patients appreciate the support of hospice professionals and in-home Caregivers, who allow them to feel less of a burden to family members.
- Most importantly, it allows loved ones to experience their remaining time in comfort and enjoy the company of family and friends.
- Home Helpers® HOSPICE CARE SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Emotional & Spiritual Support
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Meal Preparation & Feeding
- Medication Reminders
Our team of Hospice Support Caregivers can help provide comfort to loved ones and respite to families, and are able to serve in either home or facility environments.