Monitoring Your Loved Ones in Case of an Emergency
When your elderly loved one is alone, it’s hard not to worry about them. You can’t always be there for them, but you want to make sure that they have the assistance they need. Home Helpers® Home Care is happy to offer wearable emergency response technology that will be their safety net when their families or our staff aren’t with them.
- Benefits of our wearable technology:
- Your loved one has access to help when you can’t be there
- Their vitals can be monitored
- Around-the-clock assistance
- Equipped with emergency care buttons
We offer Direct Link® Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), which is with your loved one wherever they go, both inside and outside their home. It’s monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to make sure our clients are always taken care of.
- Some of our Direct Link® Products Include:
- Fall Detection
- Vital Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Mobile Care Unit with GPS Functionality