Safety and 24-Hour Monitoring
ENSURING SAFETY AROUND THE CLOCK WITH 24/7 RESPONSE
It is tough not to worry about your elderly loved ones when you can’t be with them. Home Helpers® Home Care offers a solution that provides ‘round-the-clock support. Our Safety and 24-hour Monitoring services are designed to ensure your elderly or loved one with disabilities always have the assistance they need.
Benefits of our wearable technology:
- Your loved one has access to help when you can’t be there
- Their vitals can be monitored
- Around-the-clock assistance
- Equipped with emergency care buttons
We offer Direct Link® Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), which is with your loved one wherever they go, both inside and outside their home. It’s monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to make sure our clients are always taken care of.
Some of our Direct Link Products Include:
- Fall Detection
- Vital Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Mobile Care Unit with GPS Functionality
A PERS should be considered part of your in-home care services if your loved one:
- Is alone several hours a day
- Has fallen in the past year
- Has visited the emergency room in the past year
- Has a chronic ailment – heart disease, COPD, etc.
- Uses a cane, walker or other device to help with balance and walking
- Requires assistance with daily living activities