Alzheimer’s & Dementia In Home Care Services
Assisting with Unique Needs & Challenges of Dementia Home CAre
If you have a loved one who is suffering from Alzheimer’s or Dementia, you understand the challenges that present themselves daily. Home Helpers® Home Care is here to provide a helping hand. We offer personalized Alzheimer's and Dementia Care that will not only improve the quality of life for our clients but their families as well.
How Home Helpers provides care for loved ones with dementia
- In-home care is great for those experiencing Alzheimer’s and dementia:
- Familiar spaces help with coping and can reduce stress
- Assists family Caregivers
Our skilled Caregivers receive specialized training so that they can administer the most effective level and method of care. They are highly experienced with caring for clients with these particular needs and are certified in Alzheimer’s care through our partnership with the National Certification Board for Alzheimer Care (NCBAC).
WHY CHOOSE IN-HOME dementia CARE WITH HOME HELPERS?
For clients who require specialized care for Dementia and Alzheimer’s, Home Helpers Home Care is a better choice. Allowing clients to remain at home with a qualified, professional Caregiver who they can become familiar with is the best route that ensures their long-term comfort and happiness. Our Caregivers work to use music, photographs, meals to help bring their favorite experiences into any given day.
- A comprehensive care program helps in these situations and ensures clients are safe:
- Wearables help with GPS in the event you or loved one gets lost. Each situation is evaluated and the customized care protocol we develop with you is employed in the event there isn’t an emergency.
- Wellness checks are made when we are not in the home for medication reminders, just to check-in, and for tuck-in service.