Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly, those with disabilities or recovering from injury or surgery, a clean and tidy home is even more important. Having a well-maintained home improves mobility, enhances mood, and can help keep someone healthy.
Home Helpers® Home Care offers Homemaker Services that help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so that your loved one can continue living independently.
- Our Home Helpers caregivers homemaker assistance includes:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Replacing air filters
The Home Helpers Home Care Difference
When it comes to quality, compassionate care for your aging loved ones, you want to make sure that the company you choose to provide Homemaker Services provides everything you need. Backed by a name with over 20 years of experience, our Caregivers are background-checked, thoroughly trained, and fully dedicated to the comfort and happiness of each of our clients.
Get started with Home Helpers Home Care today!