In-Home Caregiving Services
As you or your loved ones age, the need for assistance with some of the basic activities of daily living can increase. Personal care can be hard to manage. Home Helpers® Home Care is here to provide a helping hand. Many of our clients start with our Personal Care services. From hygiene to mobility assistance, our Cared-4℠ program offers services our clients need to stay in their homes and live rich, engaged, and independent lives.
Our Caregivers can assist with a wide variety of Personal Care needs, including:
Hygiene care is essential to preventing illness. Our goal is to make the
experience comfortable and safe by:
- Preserving the client’s dignity rather than impacting relationships within the family
- Putting the client in control so they don’t feel like they are losing their independence
- Safely helping clients bathroom is essential, be it in the bathroom or if they need assistance while in bed.
- We can assist clients with moving between rooms, navigating stairs, and can make recommendations to help reduce their risk of falling.
Personal Care at Other Care Locations
We understand that you have loved ones who may not be at home but who still require personal care services. Home Helpers Home Care is happy to extend our senior home care services beyond just the home.
- We can assist in a variety of other settings as well, including:
- Nursing homes
- Retirement communities
- Rehab centers
- Assisted living facilities
- Independent living facilities
Whether you’re home alone or family is in the other room, sometimes accidents happen. Home Helpers offers Direct Link® technology services to help minimize these situations. From wearable technology that can sense a fall, to being able to get help with the push of a button, we can help.