A Friendly Face for Your Aging Loved Ones
It’s critical that as people age, they continue to stay active and socially engaged.
At Home Helpers® Home Care, we strive to bring joy and engagement into every relationship and are proud to offer Companion Care. Our in-home care services extend far beyond everyday medical and housekeeping assistance. Companionship is a vital element of our comprehensive care and something our Caregivers truly enjoy providing. We will select a Caregiver for you or your loved one based on shared interests. If you like movies and lunches out or crafts or gardening, we will find a Caregiver with whom you will enjoy your time.
- Think about the things you would enjoy. they might include:
- Playing games and cards
- Talking, listening, and sharing experiences
- Doing puzzles
- Reading assistance
- Playing or listening to music
- Running errands and shopping
- Going out to eat or to a park
- Sorting through and organizing mail
- Accompanying to and from doctor visits
- Hosting meals at their home (our Caregivers can help set up and prepare)
- Connecting with their family and friends through video calls
Our Caregivers are trained to help those with changes to their mobility safely leave of their homes.