A Friendly Face AND a HELPING HAND
At Home Helpers® Home Care, we strive to make life easier. Companionship is a vital element of our Cared-4℠ program. If you like movies and lunches out or crafts and puzzles, we will match a Caregiver with shared interests.
- Think about the things you would enjoy. they might include:
- Playing games and cards
- Talking, listening, and sharing experiences
- Doing puzzles
- Reading assistance
- Playing or listening to music
- Running errands and shopping
- Going out to eat or to a park
- Sorting through and organizing mail
- Accompanying to and from doctor visits
- Hosting meals at their home (our Caregivers can help set up and prepare)
- Connecting with their family and friends through video calls
Our Caregivers are trained to help those with changes to their mobility safely leave of their homes.