24 Hour Care and Live-in Care Services
Seniors do not have to be alone when they need care!
As we age, there may come a day when we need in-home care. We all want to be at home as long as possible, so understanding your options ahead of time is beneficial. For seniors who need skilled and compassionate caregivers, Home Helpers can help. 24-hour or Live-In care are excellent alternatives to nursing homes or assisted living. But what is the difference between these two options?
- Home Helpers 24 Hour Care Options
- Shift Services: This option provides the skilled care your loved one may need around-the-clock. It’s easy to find caregivers that come in during the daytime hours. But your loved one may need help during the night too. Our caregivers can work in shifts, tailoring a care plan that works best for you. You would not need to provide sleeping or living quarters for this type of care. The caregivers would rotate in shifts. It is a great way of knowing your elderly loved one is never alone. Our caregivers are not only highly-skilled but compassionate.
- Live-In Services: This option is how it sounds. One or more caregivers would tend to your loved one during the day and sleep in the home at night. Making them more accessible when needed. These caregivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. You would provide the caregiver with sleeping quarters. Some clients may not need constant medical care but cannot be alone. For example, those suffering from conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. In these situations, live-in home care services may be the best option. We tailor the hours and type of care provided to meet your loved one’s specific needs. Giving family members assurance someone is caring for their loved one at all times.
- Benefits of 24/7 Care from Home Helpers:
- Help is always there! Even if it’s going to the toilet, your loved one will always have the assistance they need.
- Help preparing meals.
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and getting dressed.
- Light housekeeping and assistance with laundry.
- Timely medication administration.
- Immediate assistance in case of emergency, including communicating with loved ones.
- Companionship and comfort that comes from the same familiar and friendly faces each day.
With our 24-Hour caregiving services, you will no longer have to be afraid your loved one won’t have the help they need. Whether it’s just daily assistance with normal tasks or more attentive care with live-in services, we provide the most compassionate and skilled care available! Also, with live-in caregivers, you will not have to worry about payroll taxes, liability or worker’s compensation insurance since they are directly employed by our agency.
Let us take away the worry and stress that comes with being a caregiver so that you can just enjoy your loved one while they remain at home where they are most comfortable and secure! Contact us at (303) 225-5832 to schedule your free in-home care assessment.