We appreciate the trust you place in us to deliver the highest quality care to those in need throughout the entire Metro Denver area. Nothing is more important than the safety of our clients, our team, and our care partners. We are taking active measures to protect that safety and to ensure the high-quality of care you have become accustomed to.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a complicated and fluid situation, and we continue to monitor communications from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA), the CDPHE, and the U.S. Department of State and public health officials on the latest developments.
Having information on our response to this crisis is a critical step in giving you peace of mind. That is why we want to keep you updated on the situation with COVID-19 and the steps Home Helpers of Metro Denver is taking to ensure the health and safety of both our clients and our care team.
We have increased communications and training with our Caregivers to make sure our policies and procedures meet or exceed CDC guidelines, with a focus on:
• Best Practices on minimizing the spread of the virus.
• What symptoms to watch out for themselves and for their clients.
• What actions need to be taken should a Caregivers suspect a client may have the virus?
In addition, we have been operating for several weeks with three remote management teams, ensuring 100% continued operations, 24/7. Our Caregivers are healthy, with no diagnosed COVID-19 cases, and so far, no cases with our clients. Early on our approach was to follow and implement all guidelines with infection control, education with all of our team, clients, families, and most importantly, ensuring that all Caregivers and families have access to PPE, while also supporting everyone in dealing with this stressful situation.
WE ARE READY:
• Fully stocked PPE (Mask, gloves, sanitizing agents) are available to every Caregiver and our families. Caregivers may come by the office or we will deliver PPE to a client’s home.
• We are staffed and growing – Services are from 1 – 24 hours a day, including Live-in care. We employ Personal Care Assistants to assist with ADL’s and Non-Medical In-home care needs.
• We offer Care Management to families who need extra support.
• Our footprint covers a 5-county area, which includes Westminster (north metro), to Castle Rock (south metro), and (east metro) from Aurora, west metro Denver, including all foothill communities.
We will continue to monitor communications and provide on-going training and support to our Care Team to make sure our policies and procedures continue to meet or exceed CDC guidelines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.