Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care In Cincinnati
Professional In-Home Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
The challenges of caring for a loved one who’s suffering from dementia can be overwhelming. Our professional caregivers can ease the burden with customized home health care services that ensure a higher quality of life for you, your loved one, and your entire family.
To provide the most effective method of home care services for your family’s unique situation, Home Helpers dementia caregivers receive specialized training and are highly experienced in dementia care; in fact, many are certified in Alzheimer’s care through our partnership with the National Certification Board for Alzheimer Care (NCBAC).
Schedule a free care assessment online or call (513) 712-0736 to get started with professional in-home memory care services near you.
Benefits Of In-Home Memory Care
At Home Helpers Home Care of Cincinnati / NKY, our in-home care services for Alzheimer's and dementia provide numerous benefits for both the individual living with dementia and their family caregivers.
- Our caregivers help establish daily routines to promote independence and autonomy.
- Caregivers also assist with daily activities and provide physical and emotion support.
- For family members, it provides additional support and assistance in managing the complex needs of a loved one.
- In-home care services are tailored to the specific needs of every individual.
- It allows your loved one to live comfortably at home with reduced confusion in familiar surroundings.
All of this leads to a significant uplift in the quality of life for everyone involved. In-home memory care offers families peace of mind knowing their loved one is being monitored and provided with the best possible level of care.
If you need help with a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, please call us at (513) 712-0736 and schedule your free in-home care assessment today!