We could all use some words of wisdom from time to time. Whether you're a professional in-home caregiver or you're a busy family member providing care for an elderly loved one, these quotes can help you get through the tough times.
Which of these sayings resonates with you?
Save your favorite caregiver quotes to a Pinterest board or share it with a Facebook friend who needs a boost!
- "Kindness is just love with its work boots on." - Unknown
- "Never underestimate your problem or your ability to deal with it." - Robert H. Schuller
- "Caregiving will never be a one-size-fits-all." - Nancy L. Kriseman
- "A Kind Word is like a spring day." - Russian Proverb
- "By loving you more, you love the person you are caring for more." - Peggi Speers
- "There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up." - John Holmes
- "Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." - Jack Buck
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
- "Where there is love there is life." - Mahatma Ghandi
- "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." - Christian D. Larson
What's your favorite caregiver quote?
Let us know what motivates you. Join the conversation on Facebook, and ask for an invitation to our "Inspiration for Caregivers" group Pinterest board.