DIRECT LINK’S EXCLUSIVE LINE OF PRODUCTS ALLOW YOUR LOVED ONE TO REMAIN INDEPENDENT
We build our homes to anchor ourselves to a place that feels welcoming, safe, and comfortable. Unfortunately, growing older or facing uncertain circumstances means the home can also start to present some obstacles.
Effective monitoring services and medical alert systems provide a safe, secure solution to these obstacles, independence for seniors and others requiring in-home care, and peace of mind for those who care for them.
Dial (727) 240-3059 or contact us online to learn more about our home care services near you!
- MONITORING IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR SEVERAL SITUATIONS:
- If caregiver assistance isn’t needed quite yet
- When recovering from an injury
- As a supplement to in-home care services
No matter the situation, Home Helpers is here to offer you the best in monitoring and medical alert services. See Home Helpers Monitoring Services to learn more about your options.
Benefits Of Our Medical Alert System Home Care Services
Home Helper Home Care's medical alert systems are becoming increasingly popular among elderly and disabled individuals, as they provide a sense of security and peace of mind. They can be used both at home or while away on vacation, providing assurance that assistance is available when needed. In addition to offering safety and convenience, there are several other benefits associated with medical alert systems.
- Faster Response Times During Emergencies - Due to the immediacy of communication between users and medical personnel via the system’s two-way audio feature, faster response times are made possible. Depending on their design some models also offer GPS tracking capabilities which further enhance response times by allowing responders to pinpoint exact locations in case someone needs immediate assistance.
- Increased Independence - It can feel disheartening for your loved one to know their current condition comes with imitations. Our medical alert systems provide independence for people who might otherwise feel trapped within their own homes due to potential health risks. It's nice knowing they have support without investing in full time home care services.
- Medication Reminders - Our devices come with additional features such as medication reminders which help ensure compliance with doctor-prescribed regimens potentially reducing visits back into hospitalization-related issues arising from missed doses.
At Home Helpers Home Care of Clearwater, our mission is to help your loved one remain independent at the comfort of their own home. Call (727) 240-3059 and schedule your free in-home care assessment to find out how we can help.