Clearwater In-Home Respite Care Services
Respite Care In-Home Care Services
Caring for an elderly or disabled family member can be tremendously rewarding, but no matter how much you love and care for them, it’s a very stressful role as well. Your family members might be suffering from Alzheimer's or Dementia, which requires their caregivers to exercise extra measures of caution and care. Family caregivers are at increased risk of depression and illness due to the tremendous stress, and no one can do it alone. At Home Helpers of Clearwater, our compassionate caregivers are skilled in many in-home care services, including respite care. Respite care services provide the break you need to refresh and recharge – it’s a planned break from caregiving routines that still allows your loved one to be cared for at home, where they truly belong.
Contact us today at (727) 240-3059 to talk about your respite care options. Let us help!
Your respite caregiver will learn your family routine and caregiving needs, and make everyone’s life easier with respite care assistance that makes the most sense for you and your family.
What Are Respite Care Services?
You may be new to caregiver duties and services and wondering exactly what is respire care services. Our in-home Respite Care services will provide you, as the family caregiver, with the break you need to recharge and take the time you need to tend to yourself for a little while. We provide respite care for disabled adults, aging family members, and anyone else who requires a little extra care. This in-home care can be scheduled so that you are relieved from your caregiving duties at a time that works best for you and your loved one.
- As your loved one’s care needs change, our team can be blended into your Care Plan to help with overnights, or we can transition to a live-in situation if desirable.
- We can help fill in with care when you need or want to leave the home. This could be coverage for one afternoon a week or more frequently if necessary.
- Traveling for a vacation, for work, for the holidays? We can be there.
Respite Care Offers BENEFITS FOR BOTH THE FAMILY CAREGIVER and THE CLIENT:
- For family caregivers, benefits of utilizing in-home respite care services include time to tend to their own needs, a chance to decompress, and rest. But most of all, family caregivers get the peace-of-mind knowing their loved one is with a trained in-home Caregiver.
- For the client, in-home respite care benefits include assistance with personal care tasks that are less pleasant for a member of the family to deal with, increased socialization, and allowing clients to maintain dignity with the help of a compassionate in-home caregiver.
Give us a call today at (727) 240-3059 or contact us online to learn more about our respite care services in Clearwater.