Alzheimer's and Dementia Home Care in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
The challenges of caring for a loved one who’s suffering from dementia can be overwhelming. Our professional caregivers in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ can ease the burden with customized home health care services that ensure a higher quality of life for you, your loved one, and your entire family.
To provide the most effective method of home care services for your family’s unique situation, Home Helpers’ dementia caregivers receive specialized training and are highly experienced in dementia care; in fact, many are certified in Alzheimer’s care through our partnership with the National Certification Board for Alzheimer Care (NCBAC).
- Other Care Services in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ:
- Ho-Ho-Kus Senior Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Companion Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Personal Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Respite Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Homemaker Services
- Ho-Ho-Kus Parkinson’s Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Post-Operative Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Stroke Home Care
- Ho-Ho-Kus Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
Help with a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ, please call us at (201) 574-1939 to schedule your free in-home care assessment.