24 Hour Care and Live-In Care in Wayne, NJ
Seniors in Wayne, NJ do not have to be alone when they need care!
As we age, there may come a day when in-home care is needed. All of us want to be at home as long as possible, so understanding your options ahead of time is extremely beneficial. For seniors who need skilled and compassionate caregivers, 24-hour care or Live-In care are often excellent alternatives to nursing homes or assisted living facilities. But what is the difference between these two options?
- Home Helpers 24 Hour Care Options
- Shift Services: This option provides the compassionate and skilled care your loved one may need around-the-clock. It’s easy to find caregivers in Inglewood that come in during the daytime hours, but your loved one may need help during the night too. Our caregivers can work in shifts, tailoring a care plan that works best for you. You would not need to provide sleeping or living quarters for this type of care since the caregivers would rotate in shifts. It is a great way of knowing your elderly loved one is never alone. Our caregivers are not only highly-skilled but genuinely compassionate.
- Live-In Services: This option is just how it sounds. One or more caregivers would tend to your loved one during the day and sleep in the home at night, making them more accessible when needed. These caregivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. You would provide the caregiver with sleeping quarters. For the client who cannot be alone due to conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s but may not need constant medical care, live-in services may be the best option. The hours and type of care provided can be tailored to meet your loved one’s specific needs, giving family members assurance that their loved one in Inglewood is looked after at all times.
If you need 24-hour care or live-in care for a loved one in Wayne, NJ, please call us at (201) 574-1939.
- Benefits of 24/7 Care from Home Helpers:
- Help is always there! Even if it’s going to the toilet, your loved one will always have the assistance they need.
- Companionship and comfort that comes from the same familiar and friendly faces each day.
- Help preparing meals.
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and getting dressed.
- Light housekeeping and assistance with laundry.
- Timely medication administration.
- Immediate assistance in case of emergency, including communicating with loved ones.
With our 24-Hour caregiving services, you will no longer have to be afraid your loved one in Inglewood won’t have the help they need. Whether it’s just daily assistance with normal tasks or more attentive care with live-in services, we provide the most compassionate and skilled care available! Also, with live-in caregivers, you will not have to worry about payroll taxes, liability or worker’s compensation insurance since they are directly employed by our agency.
Let us take away the worry and stress that comes with being a caregiver so that you can just enjoy your loved one while they remain at home where they are most comfortable and secure!
- Other Care Services in Wayne, NJ:
- Wayne Senior Home Care
- Wayne Companion Home Care
- Wayne Personal Home Care
- Wayne Respite Home Care
- Wayne Homemaker Services
- Wayne Parkinson’s Home Care
- Wayne Post-Operative Home Care
- Wayne Stroke Home Care
- Wayne Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
At Home Helpers Home Care of Bergen County, our mission is to help your loved one remain independent at the comfort of their own home. Call (201) 574-1939 and schedule your free in-home care assessment to find out how we can help.