Our holistic approach to home care provides a customized care plan for reaching each client's optimal wellness. We look at these 5 key factors when our nurses develop the client care plan: Safety, Physical Exercise, Emotional/Social, Nutrition & Hydration, and Mental Exercise.
- Safety- Our staff is carefully trained to execute our plan of care so that the most favorable results can be achieved
- Physical Exercise- Walking to wellness plans, individual exercise plans, holistic approach to physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Emotional/Social- Planned social activities, family communication and support, and thoughtful services designed to keep the client happy
- Nutrition & Hydration- Whole foods, supplements, proper hydration and specialized menu planning for disease management
- Mental Exercise- Customized memory exercises and specialized activity planning to promote memory wellness
Caregiving In Your Home
Our caregiving approach allows our clients to "age in place" with 1 on 1 care. Each client has a nurse assigned to develop a customized care plan.
- Your nurse is available for care conferences, scheduling and attending physician appointments, and various skilled nursing services, such as medication management, care management, wound care, etc.
- In addition to our nurse oversight of all care, Home Helpers specializes in dementia care with our Memory at Home program. The majority of our workforce are Certified Dementia Specialists with additional Certified Coaches, and a Certified Dementia Trainer.
For more information, schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment today by calling (262) 214-6941.