Joint Replacement Recovery Home Care Services
Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee is your trusted Post-Operation in-home care service provider
Medicare is sending patients home sooner than ever.
We’re here to help with total knee or joint replacement rehabilitation!
Call us before surgery at (262) 214-6941 to set up your plan.
Our RNs will visit you in the hospital and our caregivers will drive you home. We’ll lend a hand with errands such as grocery shopping, medication pick-up, and transportation to appointments - and assist you with post-op exercises and treatments, etc.
We can help make your joint replacement recovery a success!
- Share Our Information — Share the Home Helpers Home Care brochure and the Free Guide to Choosing In Home Care with the client.
- Client Consult — Home Helpers will provide a no-cost consultation for the potential client with our Care Manager to begin preparation for return home.
- Discharge Care Conference — We will work collaboratively with the client, client’s family and hospital care team to plan for all post discharge care needs.
- Home Visit — We will conduct an evaluation of the home to ensure it is safe and ready for the client’s return.
- Discharge Day — We will assist with discharge plans, such as transportation, if needed. Once home, we will review the care plan with the client, introduce the caregiver(s) and then start our in-home care services.