Nominate an Exceptional Caregiver Starting July 25!
NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 7, 2018
We’ve made it easier than ever to nominate your Exceptional Caregiver! Through your nominations, five Regional Winners will win a trip to New Orleans for the 2019 Home Helpers® Home Care National Conference and our 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Year will win a $2,00 prize!
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE — IT’S THAT EASY!
Tips for Writing a Memorable Nomination
The best stories make the best nomination! Here are some quick tips on making your nomination stand out:
- GIVE A BRIEF SUMMARY, INCLUDING DETAILS THAT SET THE STAGE
- SHOW HOW YOUR EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVER OVERCAME ANY OBSTACLES OR DIFFICULTIES TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE
- PROVIDE REAL EXAMPLES OF THE CAREGIVER GOING “ABOVE AND BEYOND” EXPECTED DUTIES
- USE THE EXTRA SPACE AT THE END TO TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT MAKES THIS CAREGIVER EXCEPTIONAL
- BE HONEST AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU APPRECIATE YOUR EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVER
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE AN EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVER!
Exceptional Caregiver of the Year Legacy
We recognize the compassion and achievements of our Exceptional Caregivers, the devotion and care to their clients while providing peace of mind to their families.
2018 – Craig Burt, Home Helpers of Jacksonville Alabama
2017 – Hannah Jaques, Home Helpers of Germantown Tennessee
2016 – Betty Bibb, Home Helpers of North Central Texas
Home Helpers Caregiver Employment
It’s a special calling to be a caregiver, and we’re always on the lookout for the right people to answer that call. If you’re interested in following in the footsteps of these exceptional caregivers, click below to learn more about our employment opportunities.
CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION JOIN OUR TEAM – APPLY TODAY!