Meet Deirdre, Our June 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month
Jonathan Marsh, Owner
We here at Home Helpers are thankful for our compassionate staff. This month, we would like to recognize our staff member, Deirdre, as our June 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month!
Deirdre is a retired Registered Nurse that has always found joy and fulfillment in helping others. She always thinks about the well-being of her clients, even after leaving them for the day. "I want to help my clients help themselves to maintain their independence," noted Deirdre.
We would like to thank Deirdre for all her hard work and dedication she has shown with Home Helpers. “Deirdre is so great with all clients. When she provides services to a client for the first time, we've just gotten used to expecting a phone call later in the day from a client or family member about how amazing she is,” said Jonathan, Owner of Home Helpers. “Her compassionate personality, nursing background, life experiences, and her love of constant learning makes her such an interesting and engaging person. The office staff had fun interviewing Deirdre when giving this award because it allowed us to learn even more about Deirdre that we didn't already know!” Since starting with Home Helpers, Deirdre has shown a devotion to the care and safety of her clients by always going above and beyond, never missing a shift, and by always leaving a client’s home better than she found it.
- Deirdre certainly embodies our BOLD Senior Care Values:
- Bring your passions every day
- Own your results
- Love what you do
- Driven by excellence
- Some interesting facts about Deirdre:
- She was born in the Chicago, IL area but grew up in Columbia and Spain!
- She is fluent in Spanish.
- She is happily married for 45 years, has 2 children, and 2 grandchildren. Her two grandchildren are twin boys that both love baseball.
- Some of her hobbies and activities she loves are hiking & walking in preserves and parks, bicycling, painting, gardening, wild animal rehabilitation, traveling, reading, painting ceramics, art classes, visiting museums & planetariums, and volunteering at Manatee Memorial Hospital.
- Her favorite foods are fish and other seafood, fruits and veggies, and anything whole grain (the more seeds, the better)
- Something you might not know unless she told you is that she is very afraid of snakes, mice, and rats!
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact Jonathan Marsh, owner, via email—firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton.
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.