Congratulations to Marie for being selected as the Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for September 2021! Marie has been with Home Helpers since early 2021 and is an experienced caregiver. She continues to exceed our expectations and that of her clients. She is always on time, never misses any of her shifts, and we know we can always count on her to help out when we need it the most. With her calm demeanor, Marie gives genuine loving care to her clients and is always thinking of innovative ways to help or engage with her clients. Whether it's helping with exercising, coordinating transportation, having fun with adult coloring books, painting nails, or other activities, Marie is always looking for ways to enhance the lives of her clients. When we asked Marie why she enjoys being a caregiver, her response was simply that she "loves caring for people."
"Marie - It is such a pleasure to have you on our senior care team. Thank you for being an inspiration to the team and making a difference in our community. We appreciate you!" Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
MARIE EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MARIE:
- She was born in Haiti and later moved to Miami in 1994. Then she moved here to Bradenton in 2002.
- She has 2 sons of which she is very proud. Her 25-year-old son is an engineer, and her 22-year-old son is a store manager.
- She has one grandchild named Jeremiah who is 3 years old and she has another grandchild on the way!
- She would like to add a dog to her family sometime soon.
- She loves to cook, and her favorite foods are fried fish and rice & beans.
- Some things you wouldn't know about Marie unless she told you are that she is shy, she used to do hair, and she is a medical assistant.
With this award, Marie has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Marie, the award for September 2021 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton