We are kicking off the 2022 year of celebrating our staff by shining the spotlight on Brenda, our Exceptional Caregiver of the month for January 2022! Brenda has been an exceptional employee and caregiver. Her compassion and devotion to caring for her client makes us wish we could duplicate her a hundred times over! She also has a very warm nature that makes it easy for families and other team members to connect with. Outside of employment with Home Helpers, Brenda has had other caregiving experiences both professionally and for family members. When we asked Brenda why she loves being a caregiver, she responded, "It gives you a feeling of satisfaction that you did good for someone."
"Brenda – Thank you so much for all you do for your clients. We are so proud of you and thrilled to honor you!" -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
BRENDA EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT BRENDA:
- She is the oldest of seven siblings.
- She has three grandchildren that she spoils.
- She was born and raised in Maine but moved to Florida six years ago. She does not miss the snow!
- Her hobbies include going to yard sales every Saturday with her sisters and playing cards with friends. She also loves to cook!
- Her favorite foods are Italian and Mexican cuisines and simple good 'ol home cooked meals. She also loves chocolate.
- Something you would not know about Brenda unless she told you is that she used to drag race and always had the fastest car! She was known as the "Powder Puff Queen!"
With this award, Brenda has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Brenda, the award for January 2022 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County, including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton