Lynette has been with Home Helpers since 2020 but started her career in 1972. With a career spanning over five decades, Lynette's dedication to caring for patients and clients is awe-inspiring. Her commitment to providing compassionate care has touched the lives of so many.
Lynette's experience and expertise in the field of caregiving are truly exceptional. She has a unique ability to connect with her clients on a personal level and makes them feel valued and cared for. She has been singing to her clients for years! Her positive attitude, compassionate nature, and unwavering commitment to providing the highest level of care have profoundly impacted the lives of her clients and their families. With this, Lynette, "The Singing Aide," was previously selected as our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for April 2023.
When asked why she loves being a caregiver, Lynette responded, "I love it by, you know, just being a companion to the clients. To make sure that they feel comfortable with me, and me being comfortable with them and doing all I can to assist them with their needs."
Lynette - Thank you for everything you do for this agency and our community. I sincerely appreciate you and all that you do. You are remarkable, and we feel incredibly fortunate to have you on our team. You inspire us all, and we are proud to have you in the Home Helpers family! -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
LYNETTE EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
· Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT LYNETTE:
- She’s from North Sarasota County and graduated from Riverview High.
- She has one son and two step-children, with eight grandchildren in total.
- She loves to sing and is a Soprano in the church choir.
- With her golden voice, she loves to sing 'Wind Beneath My Wings'."
- She loves food, especially her salad made with mixed greens, tomato, and chicken, and her pasta, such as spaghetti and mac n' cheese.
- Something you wouldn't know about Lynette unless she mentioned it is that she has been a Xerox machine operator, went to school for Massage Therapy, and loves to travel.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton