Charles joined our company in November 2022 and has already made a significant impact. He quickly became a valuable asset to the team with his reliability and ability to bring a smile to clients' faces. Charles is a dedicated and passionate caregiver who is committed to helping others. With his qualities, Charles was previously selected as our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for February 2023.
When asked about why he loves being a caregiver, Charles' answered, "I enjoy being a caregiver because I like to help out and love making a difference, which often results in putting a smile on their face."
Charles - Thank you so much for all your amazing work as a caregiver. Your reliability, compassion, and positive attitude have not gone unnoticed. Your ability to put a smile on their faces is truly a gift, and I feel lucky to have you on our team. Keep up the fantastic work! -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
CHARLES EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
· Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CHARLES:
- He and his husband recently exchanged wedding vows.
- After being born and raised in Florida, he moved to South Florida, but in 2008 he returned to his hometown.
- His hobbies include walking trails, shopping at the Invicta store for a watch, shopping for clothes, and likes to collect shoes as he owns over 100 pairs of shoes.
- He loves Girl Scout cookies, sweets, sushi, tacos, and pizza from D. Americo’s Pizza
- Something you wouldn't know about Charles unless he told you is that he looks at people’s shoes first!
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton