Ann is an exceptional caregiver who began working for Home Helpers in April 2016 and has been an integral part of our Home Helpers senior care team for almost seven years! When a client's family member spoke about Ann, she said, "Ann is a wonderful caregiver for my mother. Without Ann and Home Helpers, we would not be able to keep our mom and her home." Ann emphasized the significance of treating her clients with the same level of care and respect that she would want, considering the possibility of needing a caregiver one day.
According to Ann, trustworthiness is essential for a caregiver, mainly if the client is dealing with memory issues. Ann has always been compassionate and empathetic towards her clients, recognizing their unique needs and concerns. Ann was chosen as our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for January 2023; this is her third time receiving the award. This recognition reflects her unwavering dedication and passion for serving our clients with utmost care and compassion.
Ann - We sincerely thank you for your unwavering dedication and commitment to our organization over the past seven years. Your exceptional service as a caregiver has significantly impacted the lives of our clients and their families. We are grateful for your hard work, your trustworthiness, and your commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of others. Once again, thank you for your dedicated service! -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
ANN EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
· Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ANN:
- She was born and raised in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- She loves Mexican cuisine, chili, eggs, and salmon. For breakfast, she enjoys egg salad on crackers. Her top picks for Mexican food are empanadas and tacos, but she clarifies that Taco Bell doesn't count since it's not authentic.
- Her entire working life has been devoted to caring for patients and clients, both in hospital settings and in the comfort of their own homes.
- She is a licensed CNA in the state of Florida.
- Reading is one of her favorite hobbies, and she has a particular affinity for mystery books of the "who done it" genre.
- She has explored various states, including Wisconsin, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, and Hawaii. Her wanderlust, however, extends beyond the United States, as she dreams of exploring Australia, Greece, and Israel.
- Something you wouldn't know about Ann unless she told you is her fear of spiders!
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton