Find In-Home Care That’s Right for You
In-home companion care helps seniors stay socially active and engaged, with activities and attention that help provide a richer, more fulfilling life.
Personal care offers help with the basic activities of daily living to help your loved one live independently longer. Assistance can include nutritional needs, hygiene, and more.
Our trained professional caregivers ease the burden of caring for a loved one coping with dementia, improving quality of life for your whole family.
OFFERING HOME CARE IN:
Canton, North Canton, Massillon, Louisville, and other portions of Stark County. Areas of Summit and Portage Counties to include Tallmadge, Kent, Aurora, and more.
CONNECT WITH US(330) 455-5440
3730 Whipple Ave. N.W., Suite 400
Canton, OH 44718
The Caring Corner - Blog
Why Home Helpers for In-Home Care?
Home Helpers In-Home Care Services is more than an in-home health care agency: we’re your extended family when family can’t be there. We’re a locally owned, trusted provider of quality, compassionate in-home care, and we customize our home care solutions to your unique situation for an affordable solution that keeps your loved one where they’re happiest: at home.
The Home Helpers Difference
- Free in-home consultation and assessment
- Comprehensive in-home care
- Affordable customized solutions
- Locally owned and daily ownership involvement
- Owner is a Veteran
- Owner is a Nurse
- Service delivered based on 3 Care Philosophies
- Client schedule flexibility
- Office staff on-call 24/7
- Certified Senior Advisors on staff
- Nurses on staff for quality of care & caregiver training
- Certified provider for multiple State organizations
- Area Agency on Aging
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
About Our Caregivers
- State & Federal background checks
- Drug free employer
- Registry & motor vehicle verifications
- Experienced and well-trained
- Bonded and insured
- Mature, caring and compassionate
- Chosen specifically for your loved one
What Our Clients Say
“Home Helpers approached our situation with personal care. They evaluated Mom, and together we put in place a plan with the flexibility we needed to keep our lives in balance. We also want to say that the people who they employ invest from a personal human care perspective with their clients.”– John P.