Find In-Home Care That’s Right for You
In-home companion care helps seniors stay socially active and engaged, with activities and attention that help provide a richer, more fulfilling life.
Personal care offers help with the basic activities of daily living to help your loved one live independently longer. Assistance can include nutritional needs, hygiene, and more.
Our trained professional caregivers ease the burden of caring for a loved one coping with dementia, improving quality of life for your whole family.
24 Hour Care and Live-In Care are unique in-home care services we offer for seniors and those recuperating from illness. 24 Hour Care or Live-in Care helps support the fundamental desire of elderly clients who wish to age in place at in their own home.
OFFERING HOME CARE IN:
Canton, North Canton, Massillon, Louisville, and other portions of Stark County. Areas of Summit and Portage Counties to include Tallmadge, Kent, Aurora, and more.
CONNECT WITH US(330) 455-5440
3730 Whipple Ave. N.W., Suite 400
Canton, OH 44718
Canton Senior Home Care Blog
Why Home Helpers for In-Home Care?
Home Helpers Home Care of Canton is more than an in-home health care agency: we help make life easier and more enjoyable for you and your family. We’re a locally owned, trusted provider of quality, compassionate senior home care. We serve Canton and Akron, Ohio and surrounding communities in Stark County, Portage County, and portions of Summit County. We provide 24-hour home care, Alzheimer's and dementia care, post-operative home care, and care for adults with disabilities including Parkinson's Disease along with personal assistant services and errand services. We customize our home care solutions to your unique situation for an affordable solution that keeps your elderly loved one where they’re happiest: at home.
Senior Home Care Services
The Home Helpers Difference
- Free in-home consultation and assessment
- Comprehensive in-home care
- Affordable customized solutions
- Locally owned and daily ownership involvement
Owneris a Veteran Owneris a Nurse
- Service delivered based on 3 Care Philosophies
- Client schedule flexibility
- Office staff on-call 24/7
- Certified Senior Advisors on staff
- Nurses on staff for quality of care & caregiver training
- Certified provider for multiple State organizations
- Area Agency on Aging
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
About Our Caregivers
- State & Federal background checks
- Registry & motor vehicle verifications
- Experienced and well-trained
- Bonded and insured
- Mature, caring and compassionate
- Chosen specifically for your loved one
What Our Clients Say
“Home Helpers approached our situation with personal care. They evaluated Mom, and together we put in place a plan with the flexibility we needed to keep our lives in balance. We also want to say that the people who they employ invest from a personal human care perspective with their clients.”– Jenny C..