Caregivers Jobs and Senior Home Care Employment Opportunities in Northeastern Illinois
- WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
- Typical Job Duties:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- What You Need:
- A car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must pass a criminal and Department of Motor Vehicles background check.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Professional references
- A desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal care workers (PCWs), or those with previous caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
WANT TO SEE MORE OF HOW OUR CAREGIVERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE EACH DAY, CHECK OUT OUR exceptional caregivers stories.
Join the team at Home Helpers of Northeastern Illinois today and start making a difference! Upon completion of a successful interview and background check, you may have the opportunity to help make someone’s life easier.
We take our commitment to families seriously, and we’re proud of our talented team and the work we do. Serving families in their homes is a special calling – and at Home Helpers, we continually attract talented, committed people to our senior care employment opportunities.
We only offer home care jobs and other employment opportunities to those who share our commitment and uphold our standards. Once you’ve completed a successful interview and background check, you’ll join our elite team and start making lives easier for our clients and their families.
If you would like to become a member of the Home Helpers family, click on the link below or call us today at (847) 906-2602 to see opportunities available in your community.