We're proud to announce that Angela is our July 2022 Exceptional Caregiver of the month. Angela is a longtime member of our Home Helpers family and joined our senior care team in October 2018. As a Home Helpers client once said, "Angela is like family, and she treats us like family. She is an asset to your (Home Helpers) organization." We 100% agree, and it shows daily.
If you've ever met Angela, you already know that she is a wonderful and caring person. She loves what she does! When asked why she loves being a caregiver, she responded, "Because it's fun. It never feels like work. I love my job!"
Here's Angela's video testimonial recorded earlier this year: Angela.
Angela - Thank you for your intentional actions to make every single day memorable for your clients. I appreciate you and all of your contributions over the last four years to our agency. Thank you for being you! -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
ANGELA EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
· Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ANGELA:
- She was born in Virginia, grew up in Texas, and moved to Florida in 2012.
- Her favorite foods are artichokes as well as Mexican, Indian, and Greek cuisines.
- She has three children: A boy who is 34 years old and a set of twins (one boy and one girl) who are 16 years old. She also has one stepdaughter.
- She currently has five grandchildren (all boys) and one "on the way," who is due in December 2022. She and her family are hoping for a baby girl!
- As hobbies, she plays the drums and loves to bake (and boy, have we tasted some of her great baking here at Home Helpers…it's amazing!)
- She helps run the Facebook fan club for the famous rock band "Kiss". That Facebook group continues to grow and has over 22,000 members!
- Something you wouldn't know about Angela unless she told you is that her bedroom now is pretty much decorated the same as when she was 13 years old with a waterbed, stuffed animal, and a Kiss poster!
With this award, Angela has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Angela, the award for July 2022 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton