Companion Caregiver / Home Health Aide (HHA) / CNA
Home Helpers of Santa Clara Valley is looking for full-time caregivers (30-40 hrs/week) to help our wonderful clients! We are a family-owned company based in Silicon Valley/Bay Area, CA. We serve San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Cupertino, Los Altos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, and Portola Valley communities. Find joy in your day-to-day job duties as a Caregiver /*CNA/* Home Health Aide (HHA) with Home Helpers of Santa Clara Valley. We require our team to be respectful, gentle, compassionate and exude a great desire to help others.
Companion Care Caregiver / CNA /Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Duties (including, not limited to):
- Non-medical, in-home care and assistance to seniors, disabled adults, and new parents
- Hygiene Assistance – Bathing, Grooming, and Toileting
- Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Transportation, Errands, and Shopping
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and other clients
- Companion Care Caregiver / CNA / Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Personal Care Aide (PCA), or Home Health Aide (HHA) is a plus
- Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Prior experience in caring for the elderly preferred
- Must pass a Live Scan & fingerprint check & TB test
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have current automobile insurance
- Have your own vehicle to use when working with our clients
You must be:
- DEPENDABLE (show up on time. every time)
- PROFESSIONAL (in appearance and demeanor)
- ENGAGING (friendly and show initiative)
What Makes Home Helpers of Santa Clara Valley Different:
Enjoy flexible schedule
Work one-to-one with clients in your area, close to home
Clients will be assigned to you based on compatibility, personality, and interests
Additionally continuing education and training opportunities.
We offer competitive pay as well as live-in, full and part-time positions. We offer the opportunity for our Caregivers to continue doing what they like to do best; providing one-to-one care to respect people who appreciate our services.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.