Our Agency's Mission, Vision, & Core Values
To create a better life each and every day for our clients to remain independent in their homes and communities, by delivering the same quality of care that we would expect for our own loved ones through a constant focus on our core values.
To become a trusted name and home care provider of choice in Manatee County, Florida for all seniors, individuals with disabilities, and their families who only want the best care through both our A-list caregivers and supervisory staff.
- Integrity: We adhere to moral and ethical principles and commit to being honest and doing the right thing ALWAYS. We firmly believe that integrity is fundamental to building relationships and trust with both our co-workers and clients. We have zero tolerance for politics, hidden agendas or passive-aggressive behavior.
- Compassion: We value the ability to have compassion for both our clients, co-workers, and community. We are empathetic by understanding to reserve judgment and respecting how other individuals feel, and then driven by our desire to help.
- Accountability: We value the ability of our staff and organization to honor our commitments, to clients and to each other. We take ownership of our work and promptly correct mistakes to the greatest extent possible.
- Customer Commitment: We value the ability to always go above and beyond to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Innovation: We value a culture of a desire to always improve through innovation and continuous learning.