Safety and 24-Hour Monitoring
Home Helpers Home Care in Connecticut solely provides nonmedical care.
TECHNOLOGY PROVIDING AROUND THE CLOCK PEACE OF MIND
Home Helpers® Home Care offers peace of mind 24 hours a day thanks to voice-activated monitoring devices. Our Safety and 24-hour Monitoring services ensure older adults or loved ones with disabilities stay connected to people who care.
Benefits of Medical Alert System:
- Get help immediately
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Family stays connected with real-time updates
- Monitor living space
- Peace of mind
A medical alert system should be considered part of your in-home care services if your loved one:
- Is alone several hours a day
- Has fallen in the past year
- Has visited the emergency room in the past year
- Has a chronic ailment - heart disease, COPD, etc.
- Uses a cane, walker or other device to help with balance and walking
- Requires assistance with daily living activities